Hello Guest,
You are currently viewing this page because you are not logged in or haven't registered yet. If you are already a member login below. If you aren't a member let me tell you about some of our great features you can enjoy as one!

1. All members get to interact within our community with others, send and receive private messages, create new topics for discussions, and answer others.

2. Registration is fast and free, only takes a few seconds so why not take the time and register now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello Guest,
You are currently viewing this page because you are not logged in or haven't registered yet. If you are already a member login below. If you aren't a member let me tell you about some of our great features you can enjoy as one!

1. All members get to interact within our community with others, send and receive private messages, create new topics for discussions, and answer others.

2. Registration is fast and free, only takes a few seconds so why not take the time and register now!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Our Facebook Page and YouTube Channel!

How do I change my username?

3 posters

Go down

How do I change my username? Empty How do I change my username?

Post  HiCat23 Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:24 pm

How do I change my username? idk how please help me How do I change my username? 878948377

HiCat23
Noob

Gamer Bux Gamer Bux : -999107899
Reputation Reputation : 1

Back to top Go down

How do I change my username? Empty Re: How do I change my username?

Post  Gucci Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:00 pm

you cannot change your username. How do I change my username? 1625187496
Gucci
Gucci
SneakerHead
SneakerHead

Gamer Bux Gamer Bux : 933250
Reputation Reputation : 80

Back to top Go down

Post  Killua- Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:44 pm

gucci wrote:you cannot change your username. How do I change my username? 1625187496

Actually they can buy buying the option in the Gamer Bux Shop How do I change my username? 3329493482 How do I change my username? 2982317093
Killua-
Killua-
Anime Freak
Anime Freak

Gamer Bux Gamer Bux : 938953
Reputation Reputation : 1347
Location : A place where I can watch Anime and read Manga in peace.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum