Hello Guest,
You are currently viewing this page because you are not logged in or haven't registered yet. If you are already a member login below. If you aren't a member let me tell you about some of our great features you can enjoy as one!

1. All members get to interact within our community with others, send and receive private messages, create new topics for discussions, and answer others.

2. Registration is fast and free, only takes a few seconds so why not take the time and register now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello Guest,
You are currently viewing this page because you are not logged in or haven't registered yet. If you are already a member login below. If you aren't a member let me tell you about some of our great features you can enjoy as one!

1. All members get to interact within our community with others, send and receive private messages, create new topics for discussions, and answer others.

2. Registration is fast and free, only takes a few seconds so why not take the time and register now!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Our Facebook Page and YouTube Channel!

Chatbox Codes

Go down

Chatbox Codes Empty Chatbox Codes

Post  Killua- Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:37 pm

Welcome to the Chatbox thread

Here are some codes that may assist you while talking

/me
e.g /me is cool. This will appear as "*Admin is Cool"

/abs Lets the other chatbox members know your absent
If you want to you can give a reason e.g /abs Doing homework. will appear as "Admin is away : doing homework"

/exit Typing this makes you leave the chatbox, but you can enter again anytime

If you need any help talk to an administrator or moderator
Killua-
Killua-
Anime Freak
Anime Freak

Gamer Bux Gamer Bux : 932753
Reputation Reputation : 1347
Location : A place where I can watch Anime and read Manga in peace.

Back to top Go down