Hello Guest,
You are currently viewing this page because you are not logged in or haven't registered yet. If you are already a member login below. If you aren't a member let me tell you about some of our great features you can enjoy as one!

1. All members get to interact within our community with others, send and receive private messages, create new topics for discussions, and answer others.

2. Registration is fast and free, only takes a few seconds so why not take the time and register now!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello Guest,
You are currently viewing this page because you are not logged in or haven't registered yet. If you are already a member login below. If you aren't a member let me tell you about some of our great features you can enjoy as one!

1. All members get to interact within our community with others, send and receive private messages, create new topics for discussions, and answer others.

2. Registration is fast and free, only takes a few seconds so why not take the time and register now!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Our Facebook Page and YouTube Channel!

In need of a graphic designer?

2 posters

Go down

In need of a graphic designer? Empty In need of a graphic designer?

Post  Negrong Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:26 pm

Not to be harsh, but the website looks fairly trashy with this current format.

I understand if you guys just made this forum, I've done plenty of work on forumotion over the years.

I can make you a very nice layout for your website, just request a theme and what you want to see and I'll be able to get it done. I can clean up your menubar, make the background more appealing, just overall improve the visuals for your website.

All I need is to know what image files I have to make (including sizes) and what exactly you want the theme to be.

In need of a graphic designer? Kayle11
In need of a graphic designer? Blockb10
Just a couple works I did, adding onto pre-made art. Sadly I don't have an image of the YouTube page I made a layout for....

If you're interested just comment or PM me the details.

Negrong
Negrong
Designer
Designer

Gamer Bux Gamer Bux : 897960
Reputation Reputation : 70

Back to top Go down

In need of a graphic designer? Empty Re: In need of a graphic designer?

Post  Killua- Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:02 pm

Negrong wrote:Not to be harsh, but the website looks fairly trashy with this current format.

I understand if you guys just made this forum, I've done plenty of work on forumotion over the years.

I can make you a very nice layout for your website, just request a theme and what you want to see and I'll be able to get it done. I can clean up your menubar, make the background more appealing, just overall improve the visuals for your website.

All I need is to know what image files I have to make (including sizes) and what exactly you want the theme to be.

In need of a graphic designer? Kayle11
In need of a graphic designer? Blockb10
Just a couple works I did, adding onto pre-made art. Sadly I don't have an image of the YouTube page I made a layout for....

If you're interested just comment or PM me the details.

Topic approved, I will make a usergroup named, Graphic Designer... Do what you want with the site I will make you a designer, and you can send all your desgins for the site to me. I will re design it, your opinion matters. Be proud. In need of a graphic designer? 842946964
Killua-
Killua-
Anime Freak
Anime Freak

Gamer Bux Gamer Bux : 941553
Reputation Reputation : 1347
Location : A place where I can watch Anime and read Manga in peace.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum